Lebara Mobile KSA
Lebara Mobile is a popular provider of domestic and international mobile services. They allow customers to quickly and conveniently access various services, such as checking the balance of their account charging lines, activating or deactivating certain features, and much more. It also offers an array of helpful USSD codes to its users from Saudi Arabia. In this post, we’ll provide seven applicable Lebara USSD codes and provide instructions on how you can use these codes. If you’re a brand new or an existing user, these codes will aid you in managing your account and benefitting from Lebara Mobile. Lebara Mobile service.
- Check Lebara Balance KSA
- Lebara Balance Check Code
- Using Lebara App
- By Calling Lebara Helpline
- Via Lebara Notification
- Lebara Internet Balance Check KSA
- Lebara Mobile KSA
- Useful Lebara Mobile Serive Codes
- Lebara Mobile KSA Customer Service Number
- How to Access Lebara Voice Mail from your phone
7 Useful Lebara Mobile Service Codes
- Lebara Balance Check Code: *110#
- Lebara recharge Code: *111* Coupon Code #
- Check Data Balance *164#
- Change the language of your Mobile SIM: Dial *0000# and select “2” to switch to a different language.
- Activate Lebara KSA Voicemail Service: *222*41#
- Deactivate Lebara Voicemail Service: *222*40#
- Lebara Mobile Credit Transfer: *111*2*Lebara Number * Amount #
Lebara Mobile KSA Customer Service Number
If you’re a Lebara Mobile KSA customer and need to contact customer support, you can contact them by dialing 1755. The number will get you in touch with an individual from customer service who can assist you with any issue you face.
How do you get access to Lebara Voice Mail from your phone?
To access the Lebara Voice Mail from your phone, you need to select 1400 and enter the default password, 0000. After that, you’ll be able to hear any messages sent to you.